25 August 2011

Dotting Around

Inspired by the 1950's glamour and this season's Polka-Dot print (as seen in Marc Jacobs AW11 show), I have combined vintage with bargain high street for a playful yet sexy sheer look, with bright red nails and lipstick. I have also added my favourite ring - a golden crown - that is symbolic to me of Alexander McQueen - my biggest inspiration.

Sheer Polka-Dot dress - Vintage Debenhams - £1 from Vintage Store - Previously a night robe with alterations to the sleeves; Strapless Body-Con Dress (warn under) - £3 from Bay; Turquoise Belt - £2 from Dorothy Perkins; White & Cork Summer Heels - £9 from New Look; Gold Crown Ring - £5 from Accessorize.


2 comments:

  1. I love this dress, so 50's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey darling! I found your blog in the bloglovin thread at IFB and I am now your 81 follower :) Hopefully you can check mine out!

    PvdH - designer & illustrator

    www.ThePvdHJournal.com

    ReplyDelete