12 February 2012

Today is for Whitney

R.I.P Whitney Houston, you had one of the greatest voices, so filled with power and emotion. You are a true talent, success and inspiration to so many women - not just because of you voice and acting talent, but because of the empowerment you gave to so many women. You gave so many women the strength to be true to themselves and the ability to keep strong in the toughest of situations. And for that I thank you, as I was one of those women. I will miss your inspirational ways for a lifetime. My thoughts and prayers are with your family and friends. And may you rest in peace. ♥


And here are just a few of her amazing achievements,


Music -

1. I Will Always Love You (1992)

2. Greatest Love of All (1986)

3. How Will I Know (1985)

4. All The Man I Need (1990)

5. I Want To Dance With Somebody (1987)

6. Where Do Broken Hearts Go (1988)

7. Didn't We Almost Have It All? (1987)

8. Saving All My Love For You (1985)

9. I'm Your Baby Tonight (1990)

10. So Emotional (1987)


Films -

1. The Bodyguard

2. Waiting to Exhale

3. The Preacher's Wife

4. Sparkle

No comments:

Post a Comment