16 December 2012

Pure London 2012 : Part 3 Meeting the Designers & Bloggers

Above : Blogging talk with Liberty London Girl.

   I wasn't just at Pure London 2012 to attend the many fashion shows, but to also go to the talks, meet designers and make all important contacts. Unfortunately I left my notes from the talks at uni & being home for Christmas currently means that I am unable to feed back to you the useful advice I received from blogger Liberty London Girl or the interview with Zandra Rhodes. But no fear, I shall post both up as soon as I am back at university. So if your an eager blogger wanting advice on how to grow a blog, or savy fashionista/printed textiles lover wanting to know what inspire Zandra the most - stay tuned! But for now, hope you enjoy the photos.

Bellow : Zandra Rhodes launches her new handbag collection live, with an exclusive interview. Models & Zandra wear clothes, jewellery & shoes also designed by Zandra.
Really want these see-through stilettos!
My favourite garment in this interview; just love how the cut of it skims the body's curves, with an ultra-feminine print and colour range! It also goes great with the vintage make up and glamorous hairstyle.
My favourite bag - a cute baby blue satchel, with gold chain detailing. May just have to put it on my Christmas list!
The press at the ready to take a snap!
Me & Zandra (in the middle of a conversation - hence why we weren't prepared for the photos!).
Finally, a photograph with Westminster designer Meera Sharma. Finally met her at Pure London, after chatting online about her design work, which I had seen earlier in the year at the Westminster Graduate Fashion Show, see photos here 
http://dressme-imyourmannequin.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/westminster-graduate-fashion-show.html 
I have since done a full interview with her about her fashion designs, which can be found here 
http://dressme-imyourmannequin.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/exclusive-interview-with-up-and-coming.html
Also, congrats to Meera on having Stooshe modelling her designs - they looked great!!! Check the photo out for yourselves http://love-for-fashion.tumblr.com/post/37994904210/stooshe-wearing-some-of-my-collection-in-a-shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment