21 February 2013

London Fashion Week - Day 5

   Personally, I think day 5 of fashion week was my favourite. Not only had all my friends from uni came down to London for a trip, which had me on a social high, but also the shows were incredible and I got to meet some really interesting people while networking and piecing together a style report for fashion week. So here is a little insight before I do the full review on the shows.
12:00 - Emilio de la Morena AW13 Show
Me with my uni friend acting like the important reporters (we think) we are . . . 
Jumper - H&M £20, Mirrored Trousers - Maison Martin Margiela, Shoes - New Look £30, Handbag - Topshop £35.
Call me a tourist, I don't care! I love London architecture! Especially the juxtaposition of the curved and straight lines of the building bellow.
Approaching the Freemason's Hall for my next fashion show, and I see a (surprise) street fashion show walking outside. Would love to know of the designer if anyone knows of them!!! But what a great statement to make and way of getting free publicity!
Street style photo - The P.R. guy for Ming Pin Tien.
2:30 - Ming Pin Tien AW13 Show - Loved the lines used within this collection!
Networking while doing street style photography, with Rosie & Proudlock, front row guests at Ming Pin Tien. Full street report will be published soon!
After show exhibition, featuring Anna October's AW13 show - the dresses where absolutely stunning up close!
A little bit of (jokey) lookbooking.
More Made In Chelsea cast members (  Mark Francis and Victoria) attending the highly anticipated Ziad Ghanem AW13 show. 
6:00 - Ziad Ghanem AW13 Show.
More lookbooking in the dark.
And finally 7:30 - Tahir Sultan AW13 Show. (photos to come so keep tuned in!)

No comments:

Post a Comment