31 March 2013

25.03.13 A Week In Fashion 31.03.13

   A little new feature to my blog. I see so much in the world of fashion design that I want to share with you that I would bombard you with information and far too many blog posts. So here's some of the best from the previous week in fashion, of which has caught my eye... Enjoy!!
1. FH by Fause Haten A/W13 at Sao Paulo Fashion Week.
2. Prada presents Candy by Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola. Part 1, 2 and 3.
3. Juliana Jabour S/S14.
4. Gianni Molaro A/W13.
5. Delpozo A/W13 Lookbook.
6. Alexander Skarsgard for Bullet magazine.  HAPPY EASTER!!!


2 comments:

  1. This is soo stunning!

    xoxo
    tfd-thefashiondistrict.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of the pieces are amazing aren't they? And as for the Candy Prada adverts, they are SO adorably fun! xx

      Delete