8 April 2013

What Is Spring?

   As far as 2013's Spring is concerned, here in the UK, we haven't had much of it yet. So naturally, as soon as there is a ray of sunshine shining through the clouds, I grab my sunglasses, summers dress & dash outside. Today, I have gone for florals and pastels... Enjoy!
 Sunglasses - £16, Topshop
Woven Jacket - £25, H&M
Rose Cardigan - £16, F&F
Floral Dress - £12, New Look
Suede Wedges - £75, Office
 p.s. If you like this, please vote on Lookbook 

Remember, you can find me on BLOGLOVIN!

4 comments:

  1. your dress is SOO cute
    www.lamodemm.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks :3 New Look do some great (cheapish) light summer dresses, although this season, I'm all about Topshop's new summer dress collection, with a pastel lace one TO DIE FOR!! x

      Delete
  2. That's a super cute dress <3

    ReplyDelete